THANK YOU for your interest in joining the Junior League of Murfreesboro.
The Junior League of Murfreesboro accepts new members each August. An Open House will be held July 23, 2018 to provide potential members with a clear vision about the mission of JLM and an overview of membership requirements. If you are interested in joining the Junior League, applications will be available to complete and return by mail. You are also welcome to complete an online application by clicking "JOIN TODAY" button located below. Once an application is received, you will be invited to attend a retreat on August 24 and 25, 2018. The retreat consists of a Friday night social followed by a 1/2 day in class meeting on Saturday where more details about your league year will be shared.
New members are assigned to a New Member Advisor. This advisor is there to answer questions and provide encouragement during your first year in the league. New members become active general members in May after completing the New Member Training Program.
The New Member Training Program is a training course designed to provide New Members with information and the training and skills that are required to promote the mission of the JLM.
New Member Requirements
All New Members must complete the following during their training in order to be recommended as Active Members the following League year:
- Attend a new member retreat in August*
- Attend 75% of New Member Meetings (6) from second Monday between September- April.
- Attend 4 General Membership Meetings
- Attend Activation at the General Membership Meeting Annual Dinner in May.
- Participate in the New Member class project.
- Participate in at least one JLM Fundraising iniative.
- Participate in at least two Done-in-a-Day (DID) service projects.
- Fulfill the financial requirements of membership.